Due to recent HTTPS related vulnerabilities, we have updated TagStation's SSL certificate.
Some unsupported versions of Microsoft Windows are not compatible. We encourage you to have the PC designated as your middleware system to use a Microsoft-supported operating system (currently Windows 7 or newer).
If you are unable to upgrade at this time, you can take the following steps to reconnect to TagStation:
- Verify your operating system:
- Windows XP SP3 with all available updates
- Windows Server 2003 with all available updates
- Verify you have Security Update 2868626 in Add or Remove Programs on your Middleware PC. To show the Update in Add or Remove Programs in the top right, select the Show updates check box:
If not present download and install from:
- Update all Root Certificates on your middleware PC by going to Add or Remove Programs and Add/Remove Windows Components:
- Go to https://admin.tagstation.com/ and you should see the TagStation login screen. Once you are able to see the login screen, your middleware software should be able to connect to TagStation.