Are you interested in connecting NextRadio to a big screen somewhere in your facility? This used to be a tricky proposition, however with the recent release of NextRadio for tablets (featuring a horizontal layout), showing off your station is now a piece of cake.
1. An Android tablet (running version 5.5.1 or higher)
2. A television with HDMI input
3. A Chromecast
1. Connect the Chromecast to your TV's HDMI input
2. Connect the tablet to Wifi
3. Download NextRadio to your tablet from the Google Play Store
4. Connect earbuds/headphones to tablet (this is your antenna)
5. Open NextRadio and select your station
6. Cast NextRadio to your TV via the Chromecast
While NextRadio does support streaming, the instructions above are intended for tablets that support FM.
Visit the supported devices page at NextRadioApp.com for a list of devices.
When implementing the approach above, you'll see the station visuals and hear audio on the tablet. The visuals can be cast to the television, the audio will only play on the tablet.