TagStation receives information about the songs, spots and promos you play and enables you to enhance these audio events with images, text and interactive calls to action.
Enhanced content from TagStation is delivered to NextRadio and connected cars in sync with your FM broadcast, and can also be sent to HD Radio receivers (The Artist Experience).
Below are the requirements to connect to TagStation to deliver enhanced content to NextRadio and connected cars as well as the additional requirements to broadcast this content via HD Radio.
To connect to TagStation, you will need
one of the following software applications:
- TRE by Broadcast Electronics, with the TagStation module
- CenterStage Live by Arctic Palm
- JumpGate by Jump2Go
- PADapult by ENCO
- Slingshot by TagStation, provided free of charge to clients
- WideOrbit AFR by WideOrbit, version 3.7.58 or higher
- Rivendell by Paravel Systems, with the TagStation RLM
Additional requirements for HD Artist Experience
- a middleware application that supports The Artist Experience for HD
- Features supported by each provider are HERE
- HD Hardware/Software (from your HD vendor)
- Importer 4.3.1 with matching exporter/exciter version 4.3.2 or later
- IMPORTER_DB_2_0.db file (only) from the 4.3.1 P1 Importer Patch (not needed for Importer 4.4.7 or later)
- JMSAC software version 1.0.9 or later (artwork insertion software for HD)
- Station logo that meets HD Radio Task Force specs
- .jpg or .png format (progressive .jpg files are not supported)
- Max dimensions: 200px x 200px; Min: 170px x 170px; Max size: 24kb (12kb or less is preferred)